6 Grobler Street,
|Languages||English, Afrikaans (in order of proficiency)|
|Website||6 Grobler Street , Aurora|
B Comm (Acc) Stellenbosch
MDP Stellenbosch Business School
|SAIPA (Membership no 4720)|
FOCUSCommercial Operations and Strategic Planning in retail, manufacturing and financial sectors in Southern Africa including mall and centre management.
1. Business Leadership | 2. Business Strategy & Planning | 3. Commercial Operations Management | 4. Business Turnaround | 5. Financial Management | 6. Business Finance | 7. Marketing | 8. Brand Management
EXTENSIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Retail - Southern Africa
FD (Financial Director) | CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
Galaxy & Co (www.galaxyjewellers.com) South Africa & Namibia, 1998 - 2018
Model Ranch Meat Centres, 1995 - 1998
Naspers (Nasionale Pers), 1990 – 1995
MBB, 1989 – 1990
Cullinan Industrial Holdings, 1988 – 1989
Kolossus, 1984 - 1987
Exceptional financial and technical skills, substantial experience in commercial operations and strategic planning combined with knowledge of the financial and retail environment in Southern-Africa
Over 32 years of working experience at executive level across retail, manufacturing and financial sectors.
In particular :
• 25 years’ experience in managing teams directly (as CEO and FD) of between 5 and 15 people on a variety of retail projects as well as being responsible for the manifestation of the company culture across the chain of 60 stores and 350 employees
• A financial and commercial background which gives the ability to quickly grasp new developments and assess implications for operational planning
• Superb relationship-building skills enabling team members to focus on tasks even during challenging times
• Exposure to a wide range of business sectors in South-Africa ranging from retail to manufacturing
• Interaction with all four national banks in South-Africa at corporate level as well as private equity companies in Johannesburg to secure working capital and raise funds for several businesses.
• Extensive experience in dealing with mall owners and centre managers across Southern-Africa
Ethicon7P is a young dynamic company specializing in financial and operational management services. It was specifically started to assist smaller to medium size companies to improve their capabilities which will enable them to achieve sustainable advantage.
|Average Hourly Fees||R500 - R800
Please note that this is an indicative rate and may vary according to task. Please request a quote for exact amounts.
|Software Supported||Microsoft, Uniconta, VIP|
|Number of staff||3 - 5|